Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May be the month of hopes...




April ended hectic - between thursday and sunday I had driven about 1000 miles, criss crossed the NJ Turnpike some 6-7 times and had an average of 4 hrs sleep for 4 days continuous, and all of this while continuing to have a bad allergy induced cold, and body pain... but it was fun, lots of it ... and hopes for future....... and shall I say I ended April or start May - with a new addition to my life - a SONY VAIO notebook... thanks to Kalyan for guiding me thro' a good deal - a notebook + printer/scanner + 3 yrs service contract - altogether for effectively 800$ ! ....

Some how, I have always liked the moth of May.. May be (!!) its the transition to summer , may be its the beginnings of new phases, may be its the "May 11" of the Pokhran and the Somnath fame,.... may be may be...

Yup, lifes changing fast for me, and will soon know if the Verazzano bridge will indeed isolate me atleast partially in a looooong island ...................................

No comments: