Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hey Raam


HAPPY RAMNAVAMI TO ALL !

Did I notice something curious ? Its about 4 pm EDT in USA - I go to google news and type ram navami .. I see greetings from Kalaam, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.. However, I try all possible combos of man mohan singh, prime minister and so on, and nothing turns up.. Did the i***rt****te conveniently forget to wish ? Or was it such an insignificant one that it was not worth reporting in the media ? Do we need to rename it "Al- Raam navami" or something ?
Well, I may have missed his greetings completely, but I would not be surprised if it actually was never there... for thats what psecness is all about, right ? just take a look at the "US-Indian Embassy holidays" for year 2006
4 for Muslims, 2 each for Hindus and Christians, and 1 each for Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intersting! Janmashtami, Shivratri etc are not holidays but Nabi's birthday is a holiday!! And not even Holi is an off day! (forget Pongal etc etc! who cares for all that)
Why not we send a mail to the ambassador pointing this out ? (asking if this is India's embassy or pakistan's ?!)